One can put illustrations on DROP PAPER either by printing it directly on the material by a jet-ink printer, serigraphy, or by using adhesive foil regardless of which the material will maintain its stability. 60 Gram DROP PAPER is preferable when working with light effects due to the materials brilliance and transparency – both for direct and indirect light. The material can also be used as sunscreens.
Facts about DROP PAPER:
– 60 gram is available in white and 12 other colours
– 80 gram is available in white, Jet-Ink quality
– 90 gram is available in white and light grey
– Fire classification M!, BI and NFPA 701 in all countries
– Can be mounted in the upper pockets by using an aluminium rod and kept streched out by adding a bit for counter balance in the lower pocket.